Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me!


Sephora Birthday gifts are something I look forward to each year. This year's Birthday gift is from NARS and consist of the Cruella Velvet Matte Lip Pencil and Rikugien Satin Lip Pencil. Cruella is a deep scarlet red while Rikugien is a rose pink. As always with the other gifts, the packaging is very cute!





Left to Right: Cruella and Rikugien
Left to Right: Cruella and Rikugien

Just from swatching them, I can tell that they are extremely pigmented and are very easy to apply. They seem like they are creamy and non-drying, but I would have to wear them on my lips to see how they actually feel.

Left to Right: Cruella and Rikugien

However, one con that I am sure of is the fact that they will require a lot of sharpening. I don't buy products that require sharpening. To me, that is just a waste of product, especially since these retail at $26.00 each at full size.

Top to Bottom: Cruella and Rikugien

Do I like the colors? I do! I'm happy they are this year's Birthday gift!

But would purchase them myself for the retail price? Definitely not.

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty colors!

    Lydia // http://lxdia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. july cant come fast enough (birthday month)

    shannon
    shanlizlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete