Sunday, March 8, 2015

Birthday Goodies and Freebies


This past week was my birthday week and I was able to share it with wonderful people and delicious food! I had nachos and chicken enchiladas at a Mexican place, garlic rosemary chicken at Olive Garden, and hibachi steak and salmon at a Japanese restaurant. All on different days, of course! Oh, and I can't forget the cakes (yes, I said cakes, not cake) and ice cream from various places!

I picked up my birthday freebies from Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, Sephora, and Ulta, and it felt really awesome to get free things. I love free things! I still have a few more things to redeem at other places. I will do that next weekend!

My friends always get me things that I love, and I'm excited to put them all to good use! I'm excited I have things from Philosophy because up until Christmas, I had never ever owned or tried anything from Philosophy before. (I'm really looking forward to smelling like melon daiquiri!) One of my friends also made me a "Pamper Yourself" mason jar with the most adorable things inside that I can't wait to show off!

Until next time...