Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Empties #1



I finally did it! I have my first empties post! It was a little difficult to stick to the same products every day because I have so many to choose from, but I was able to focus on using products up and I must say... it feels great!

This post is a little backwards because I meant to post this before I posted my review on LUSH's Ocean Salt, but never got around to it. So yes, I already have another empties that did not make it into this post, but I will start saving up for the next one! But as for now, here's what I emptied:


Chi Infra Shampoo
This is the first sulfate free shampoo I have ever used and so far it is the best shampoo I have ever used in my life. It changed the way my hair looks and feels and I would repurchase this in a heartbeat.

Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
I really liked this eye makeup remover because it made removing my makeup very easy. The only thing I did not like about this was the extreme greasiness. It's a good thing I always wash my face after I remove my makeup, or else I'd look really shiny! Would I repurchase? Eh. Probably not.

Alba Botanica Natural Acne Dote Oil Control Lotion
I love this lotion. It has helped clear up my skin so much and I am so glad I purchased this. I applied it twice a day, morning and night, and not only did it help control my acne, but it helped control my facial oil production as well. Would I repurchase? Absolutely, but not until I finish my three backup tubes!

The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask
I bought this product hoping that the tea tree would help my clear my skin. I don't know if this is the mask for me, because I didn't see any improvements in my skin after using it. However, I must admit that I used this mask about once a month. Maybe people who use it once a week find improvements in their skin? I think one of the reasons why I didn't use this mask very much is the fact that it does not dry... at all. This makes washing off the mask more difficult, and it can be messy. Would I repurchase? I'm going to have to say no, because I know there are better masks out there for me.

Blistex Medicated Lip Balm
I think Blistex makes the best medicated lip balms in the world. If your lips are dry and sad, Blistex is your savior! Would I repurchase this? Absolutely! I recommend this one and Blistex Lip Medex (the one that comes in a blue pot). My HG lip balms!