Monday, February 2, 2015

Makeup Removers


Having a good makeup remover really makes a big difference!

The Epielle cleansing tissues is something I consider to be a must-have in my life. I don't know how many of these I have gone through, but I can tell you it is more than 10! I can get a pack of 60 wipes from Big Lots for $2, and a pack of 30 for $1.

For something that is so cheap, it works very well! I use these to remove my face makeup and most of my eye makeup, and then I will go in with an eye makeup remover to remove the rest of my eye makeup before following up with a face wash. I have not had any bad skin reactions to these wipes. They leave my face feeling nice and clean and the scent of these is so refreshing!


The next product I have is the eye makeup remover lotion from Avon. I have heard good things about Avon and wanted to try some of their products. Good thing this one was around $1 because I am not so sure I am a fan of this, mainly because it's in lotion form and I have gotten this in my eye several times.

This has been sitting in my room for a couple of years now, and I might just end up saving it until I run out eye makeup removers and desperately need another but can't buy anything because of my retail fast...


An eye makeup remover than I am a big fan of, however, is the one from Sephora. I believe this was $10 when I bought it and it is an excellent eye makeup remover. I love it! It may be oily, but it works so well! (I always wash my face after I remove my makeup, so makeup remover residue doesn't bother me). I think $10 for a little over 4 ounces is a little pricey, so I might try out other makeup removers before repurchasing this one.


This next one is a product that can be found in CVS for about $6. I mostly bought it because of the pump design but now I am a little concerned that the pump won't work as well when the product is running low... I haven't used this enough to decide whether or not I like it, but I have used a little bit on a cotton  swab to fix my eyeliner and so far it hasn't been greasy, which is always a plus!



I like stocking up on makeup removers (and other products, evidently) because I don't like like going to the store to get things that I need when I run out of something. What if I can't make it to the store on that day, or what if they don't have the item in stock? I like having backups right in my room, and Almay makeup removers are one of those products I always have to have a backup of.

I absolutely LOVE the eye makeup remover and it is something that I will always repurchase. I have not tried the liquid eye makeup remover from Almay yet, but I bought it on a whim because Almay products were on sale at CVS. All three of these are currently unopened because I've been trying to use up my other makeup removers first. Yay me!


That's all for now!