Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Montagne Jeunesse Masque Packets


I love Montagne Jeunesse but I have only tried a few of their face masks. So far, my favorites are the Chocolate Masque and the Red Earth Clay Spa. I feel like the Red Earth Clay one helps my acne, while the Chocolate one just smells heavenly. My least favorite so far will have to be the Passion Peel Off, because I'm not a huge fan of peel-off masks, or the Fruit Smoothie, since I had a bit of a reaction the first time I tried it. The ones I am most excited to try are the Hot Chocolate and White Chocolate masks!





As you can see, I have more than plenty of face masks, especially if I only use a mask once or twice a week. The good thing about most Montagne Jeunesse packets is that one packet can be used twice. Hopefully I'm all set for the year!

Super Fruit Mud: 6

Chocolate Masque: 6

White Chocolate: 2

Hot Chocolate: 1

Mud Pac: 5

Fruit Smoothie: 5

Green Tea Peel Off: 2

Manuka Honey Peel Off: 2

Passion Peel Off: 1

Strawberry Souffle: 1

Dead Sea Mud Spa: 2

Dead Sea Face Spa: 2

Tea Tree Face Spa: 2

Glacial Clay Spa: 2

Red Earth Clay Spa: 5