Tuesday, August 11, 2015

LUSH Fizzbanger Bath Bomb Review


I received Fizzbanger as a gift from a friend from a while back but didn't get a chance to write about it until now. I was surprised at how strong yet refreshing this bath bomb was. It's supposed to be a "blend of crisp apples and cinnamon that settles into a spicy cinnamon toffee" but all I could smell were lemons, which I still loved.

Although I haven't tried many of LUSH's bath bombs, this is one that I really like. It is the perfect bath bomb to start your day with. I was surprised by the colors that came out of this bath bomb and the green bath water I was left with. It fizzed for a while and then ended with a BANG! This was a really neat bath bomb and, as always, the oils from it left my skin feeling silky smooth. If you love bath bombs and haven't tried out Fizzbanger, I definitely recommend it!