Sunday, April 12, 2015

Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in Something About BerryReview and Swatches


I knew I had to pick this up when it was 50% off during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty sale, even though it meant making a product purchase for myself. You cannot pass up a $30 blush that is on sale for $15! Since I already did a review of the shade Candy Glow here, I won't ramble on about this one. As you can see, Something About Berry is darker than Candy Glow- a more suitable shade for medium to dark skin tones. It is described as a trio of shimmering mauve pink, golden peach, and shimmering magenta pink.


This baked blush is very pigmented and all you need it a little bit on your brush if you want a natural flush of color. Of course, if you want something more intense, feel free to layer it on!


It feels very soft and on the dry side, which means it is possible that it can emphasize pores. However, I did not have this issue. This blush is beautiful! When the three shades are swirled together, you get a brightened medium pink shade with soft shimmer.


I love this blush and I'm so glad I purchased it. This blush does not disappoint!