Monday, April 13, 2015

Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream Review


I am always searching for a hand cream that can top Gold Bond's Healing Hand Cream, my absolute favorite in the world so far. I had a few coupons and was able to get this hand cream from Burt's Bees basically for free a while back. I basically grabbed it on a whim and was hoping it would not disappoint me.

Burt's Bees says this product is 100% natural and is also useful for any dry spots on the elbows, knees, and feet.



As far as presentation goes, I love the little glass jar. It's a nice change from the normal plastic jars my moisturizers sit in. The product looks so perfect in the jar, it made me not even want to try it. It smells strongly of almonds so the scent may not be for everyone, but I love it!


When I first applied this hand cream, I was expecting a nice thick moisturizer but got an extremely greasy product instead. This product also felt very thin to me, contrary to other reviews. I would imagine this product is ideal for before bedtime and, of course, it would take several uses to see any improvements in my hands, but the way this hand cream feels makes me not want to use it at all.

Overall, I am disappointed with this product but I'm glad I still have an excellent hand cream to go back to.