Saturday, February 6, 2016

Holiday Goodies


In early January, my friends and I had our traditional Friendsmas get-together. Sometimes we do different things like arts and crafts and or watch movies, but no matter what we do, there's always great food, great friends, and thoughtful gifts involved.

I'm going to start off this post with this It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush 4-In-1 Reviver Lipstick Stain in Je Ne Sais Quoi. The brand says this one lip product is supposed to "take the place of four products; your lipstick, anti-aging conditioning lip balm, ultra-hydrating lip gloss, and your lip stain all in one!"



Based on swatching it, it is more sheer than the Dior Addict Lip Glow, my all-time favorite lip product. It is also not as moisturizing. Although this is a sheer pink, I'm very excited to wear this on a daily basis, and I also look forward to trying out some of the other shades that may provide more color.


Another thing I was very excited about was the Lorac Pro Matte palette. The original Lorac Pro palette is one of my all time favorite palettes. I love the mix of matte and shimmer eye shadows, and I also love the amount of eye shadows that comes in the palette! Receiving the Lorac Pro Matte palette was very exciting- it's little, it's portable, it's cute, and it's all matte!


You can see from the swatches that the shadows are beautifully pigments, versatile, and the color selection is perfect for an everyday look for every skin tone.

Left to Right: Bare, Latte, Corduroy, Chocolate, Linen, Pink Mauve, Burgundy, Jet Black
I also received this Soap and Glory Bright and Bubbly set that is so cute!


I'm loving the pink.


For those who haven't tried it yet, Hand Food is amazing and is worth trying if your hands need a little TLC. I'm very happy it was included in this set! I cannot wait to put these products to good use!


My friends also know I love my skincare products!


I've tried a few items from The Body Shop and loved them, but I've never tried any of their Vitamin E products. I'm very interested to see how these products will work out. If anyone is wondering, their tea tree oil Skin care line and their seaweed skincare products are really great. I highly recommend the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Clay Mask ($17) and their Seaweed Oil-Control Gel Cream ($20). They frequently have different combinations of BOGO sales, so if you're interested in The Body Shop, keep an eye out for those sales!


The last item I'm super excited about is this Best of Clinique set, especially because it includes a generously sized Moisture Surge and All About Eyes.


I cannot wait to put these to good use! :)