Tuesday, January 19, 2016

My Lori Greiner Tabletop Spinning Cosmetic Organizer


A few weeks before I decided on my new goals, I bought the Tabletop Spinning Cosmetic Organizer by Lori Greiner. I was looking for a cosmetic organizer and stumbled upon this on QVC and without much hesitation, I bought it. Little did I know that this was actually something beauty gurus were already raving about!


This hexagonal organizer has room for plenty of your every day beauty essentials and its ability to spin makes finding products easier and much more efficient. Although it's not extremely sturdy, the plastic doesn't seem like it's too cheap which works for me. The middle two dividers of the two compact sections are removable, which is handy if you have larger items (see below).



The 28 slots in the top compartment provides plenty of space for your lip products, mascaras, blushes, and brushes.


What's even better is that the top compartment can be removed to reveal a hidden storage area on the inside, perfect for makeup blending sponges and anything else you might want to keep dust-free (see below).




There are even slots for your eye shadow palettes, which is a wonderful thing. The only issue I have with this organizer, however, is how small the compartments are. I really wanted to use this for my skincare products, which are taller and wider than the compartments of this organizer. Overall though, I think this was a good purchase and I can display my every day beauty favorites in a cute organizer that also makes everything easily accessible! If you're interested in this organizer, it can be purchased from QVC here.

See how I organized mine below!