Saturday, July 25, 2015

Successful Trip to LUSH!


Yesterday I went to LUSH. Yes, I know what you're thinking... but no, I did not go overboard because those pots are actually empty! I finally redeemed all my empty black pots for Fresh Face Masks that are only available in stores. This means I have made it a month (and 2 days, but who else is counting...) without shopping for products for myself! I feel great and I hope to keep it up for another month. I even went to Sephora after, browsed around, swatched a bunch of makeup on my hand, and left without buying anything!

I got three Fresh Face Masks for free- Catastrophe Cosmetic for me and the other two for my siblings. These masks have a shelf life of two weeks and must be kept in the fridge. Because of this, they are not sold online, which is a drag because the closest LUSH store is nearly an hour away from me.


I thought it would be difficult to walk into LUSH and restrain myself from wanting to buy everything, but I felt so proud of myself for not shopping for a month that I wanted to keep it up. What made it easier, however, was talking to the people there and getting a bunch of samples.

I got samples of:

Angels on Bare Skin Cleanser
Dark Angels Cleanser
Ultra Bland Cleanser
Kalamazoo Cleanser
Gorgeous Moisturizer
Cosmetic Lad Moisturizer

And for those familiar with Kalamazoo, you might be slightly confused, but don't worry... I am too. Kalamazoo is meant for males with facial hair (specifically beards), but one of the workers there said it was good for breaking down and cleaning makeup, so we will see how that works out!

So this trip to LUSH was very successful because I was finally able to get rid of my hoard of black pots, I got free face masks, and I get to try out a bunch of products! I plan to do a review on my new samples, as well as all three face masks, if my siblings will let me use some of theirs...

Stay tuned!