Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Empties #2


It's been a while since I've talked about my products, partly because I've just felt so ashamed about acquiring new products instead of giving my current ones some love. I have accumulated enough to make another post, but hopefully my next empties post will have more products!

Here's what I emptied:

Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Fine Fragrance Mist
I know there are a lot of mixed feelings about Moonlight Path, but this is my favorite scent and one of the only fragrances I am able to tolerate. I get headaches around a lot of fragrances and this is the only scent I have been able to wear for years without a problem. I will always keep buying Moonlight Path.

Calgon Lavender Vanilla Bath Beads
I picked this up a while ago at Walmart because it was lavender scented (my favorite scent), and it was inexpensive. I really really love this stuff- this was actually my second purchase! It makes my skin feel so smooth and the scent is so relaxing. I definitely recommend this.

Phisoderm Anti-Blemish Gel Cleanser
I bought this at drugstore.com because I was looking for a new cleanser for my acne. This one has salicylic acid in it and it worked well on my skin, but I didn't think it was anything special.

LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
I purchased this product due to the high ratings on LUSH's website. While I'm not really a fan of the scent, I am a big fan of the way it makes my skin feel after each shower! If you're a fan of rose-scented products and super soft skin, this is something you should definitely check out.

LUSH Yummy Mummy Body Conditioner
I snagged this during the Mother's Day sale and felt guilty as first, but then fell in love. This is just like Ro's Argan Body Conditioner, but it smells like strawberries! I really loved this body conditioner and wish it wasn't limited edition because so far it is my favorite body product from LUSH.

Bath & Body Works 60-Second Manicure Scrub
This was a repurchase and my one of my favorite hand products ever. It is reasonably priced and works wonders for your hands. This scrub makes your hands feel so soft, and it literally only takes 60 seconds! I love this scrub and will be repurchasing this in the future.