Monday, June 19, 2017

BECCA x Chrissy Teigen‎ Palette


Last year, Becca released a palette with Jaclyn Hill and I was very happy with it. The colors were gorgeous and the packaging was cute. When I heard Becca was doing another collaboration with someone, I was excited! I've been eyeing this beautiful pink palette for a while before it was even released, but I was surprisingly able to restrain myself once it became available, with the help of friends constantly telling me that I didn't need it. To my surprise, I received this as a gift from someone special two weeks ago and I was so happy, I cried :')


This beautiful palette comes in a shiny rose gold box and the cover of the palette is even more beautiful with a marbled design and Chrissy Teigen's signature.


This palette comes with a sample of Becca's First Light Filter face primer.


Becca's logo and Chrissy's signature are also on the plastic sheet that covers the powders. I think it would have been nicer if the mirror had the signature instead, but Becca probably wanted to give people a nice big mirror without any obstructions. That's alright with me!


The shades in the palette are absolutely gorgeous, with three exclusive shades: Beach Nectar- a luminous apricot highlighter with gold flakes, Hibiscus Bloom- a beautiful pinky coral blush, and Malibu Soleil- a bronzer with a medium amber hue with a satin finish. It also has the Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Rose Gold which is a permanent shade.


Each of the shades are very pigmented and apply beautifully, just like all of Becca's products. Although these shades can be used on all skin tones, I would say that it would be more flattering for medium to dark skin tones. all it takes is just a little bit of product to create a beautiful everyday subtle glow without overdoing it. I really love this palette and the only thing I find wrong with it is the that size of the bronzer and blush is too small!


This palette can be found on Sephora, Ulta, or beccacosmetics.com for $46.