Saturday, October 24, 2015

Empties #3


I've been saving up my empties for what seems like an eternity but now I can finally make a new post! Here's what I have in this batch of empties:



1) e.l.f. Studio Brush Shampoo
I've had this for many years and emptying it has actually brought me a lot of relief. I liked this brush shampoo, but I don't think it is a necessary product to have. I've actually used baby shampoo a lot more and I feel like it works just as well and leaves my brushes smelling great.

2) Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
I really like this product but didn't use it much during the summer due to the tendency of my skin to get super oily. Now that the weather is a lot cooler, I've been using it every day and blending it out with a cosmetic wedge. For a drugstore product, I think it is excellent and I will definitely be repurchasing more.

3) Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray
I always set my makeup with this spray to ensure that it lasts all day. I think it's an excellent makeup setting spray, and I've even made sure to have backups of it in my makeup storage!

4) Maybelline Define-A-Brow Eyebrow Pencil
I've recommended this eyebrow pencil to many people and they all love it. While there isn't a large variety of shades, you just have play around with the amount of pressure you use when applying this product. For the price you pay on this eyebrow pencil, you can't really complain!

5) Acne.org Cleanser
This has been my favorite cleanser for the past few years. It's a very gentle foaming cleanser that leaves your face feeling nice and clean. This is a great cleanser if you have sensitive skin.

6) Philosophy - Resurface - The Microdelivery Dual-Phase Peel
This was my most expensive skin care product purchase but I did not regret it one bit. This peel has been excellent to my skin and helped contribute to the clearing of my skin. It also helped to brighten and even out the skin tone. It is pricey, but I think it is well worth it and I would like to repurchase this sometime in the future.

7) Philosophy - Detoxify - The Oxygen Peel
This peel was also a nice experience for my skin, but I didn't enjoy it as much as the Microdelivery Peel. Even though it is less expensive, I will not be repurchasing this.

8) Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque
I've had this masque for a while and it never disappoints! I love the way it leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth, and smelling great! I recommend this to anyone who wants to give their hair some extra TLC.

9) CND Solar Oil 
I received this cuticle oil as a sample from a spa. It smells strongly of almonds but I don't think it's a terrible smell. After using this oil on my cuticles every night for several weeks, I could see how they were no longer dry and tearing apart. I approve!

10) Blistex Lip Medex
This lip balm has been a long time favorite of mine and I have several pots of it all over my room. I will never stop loving this.

11) Dr. Teal's Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash Sooth and Sleep with Lavender
I love everything lavender scented so I had high hopes for this body wash. I was hoping it would leave my skin feeling ultra moisturized like the bottle claims, but unfortunately I did not get this feeling. I'm glad I finally emptied this, but I will not be buying it again. I'll look around for something that is actually moisturizing.